A BUSINESS ON THE RISE
Patties Foods is a true Australian success story. From humble beginnings it has grown into a leading Australian producer, supplier and marketer of frozen savoury and dessert products. It’s also the custodian of some of Australia’s most iconic food brands, including FOUR’N TWENTY, Patties, Herbert Adams, Nanna’s, Creative Gourmet and Chefs Pride.
Our brands have strong market positions and are supported by considerable brand investment. For these reasons, Patties Foods is proud to hold the Number 1 market share position in both of the grocery categories in which it competes: Frozen Savouries (which includes pies, sausage rolls, pasties and party goods) and Frozen Fruit and Desserts (which includes fruit pies, cold desserts, danishes, crumbles, berries, snacks and cakes).
Our growth efforts in the Out of Home channel include targeting opportunities in innovative savoury pastry and snacking solutions in the foodservice, premium cafe, schools, aged care, sporting venue, local sporting clubs, lunch bar trade and Petrol and Convenience segments.
Through new product innovation, continued brand investment, least cost operations and our dedicated national field sales capability, our potential to enjoy a greater portion of each of these key channels will continue to grow.
Some important facts about our company:
- Our portfolio of Australian brands has stood the test of time. Patties has been around for over 50 years, FOUR’N TWENTY will soon turn 70, and Herbert Adams takes the cake with over 105 years of baking in Australia. The Chefs Pride brand has also been committed to the foodservice industry for more than 30 years with over one third of our sales from outside grocery channels.
- Patties Foods has always driven category innovation and prides itself on thinking outside the box. For these reasons, we are category leaders and have proudly pioneered innovations such as:
- The Herbert Adams King Island Pie (2008) and the legendary FOUR’ N TWENTY Angus pie (2010)
- Our ultra tender, eight-hour slow-cooked beef pies, launching with the award-winning Herbert Adams Slow-Cooked and FOUR’N TWENTY Real Chunky pies (2014)
- New product and packaging formats, including Patties Pie Bites (2014), Nanna’s filled donuts (2013), Nanna’s Frozen diced mango (2013) and new frozen Avocado pieces (2014)
- Patties Foods believes in supporting our local and wider community and sees good corporate citizenship as a core value which helps drive positive results for all stakeholders.
- At a local level, Patties Foods is committed to supporting the East Gippsland community in which its main Bairnsdale Bakery is located by contributing to a number of great charities, organisations and local event.
- On a national level, Patties Foods supports a range of charitable organisations, including Challenge, Reach Foundation, Variety Club, Foodbank and the Breast Cancer Network Australia.
View our commitment to ethical sourcing.