For Investors

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I be included on the Annual Report mailing list?

    Shareholders can nominate to receive an Annual Report by writing to the company's share registry. Otherwise, all shareholders will be able to access the Annual Report online and will continue to receive all other shareholder information, including Notice of Annual General Meeting and Proxy, by mail.

  • Can I have my dividends paid directly to my account?

    Dividend payments may be paid directly to a nominated Australian bank account, building society or credit union. Payments are electronically credited on the dividend payment date and confirmed by mailed payment advices directly to the shareholder's registered address. A form for this purpose is available from the company's share registry, Computershare.

  • How do I change my address details?

    Issuer sponsored shareholders should notify the company's share registry immediately in writing and include their shareholder reference number if there is any change in the registered address. CHESS holders should notify their controlling participant.

  • What else can I do online?

    You can access and even update information about your holdings in Patties Foods Ltd via the Internet. Visit Computershare's website ( and access a wide variety of holding information, make some changes online or download forms.

    You can:

    Check your current and previous holding balances

    Choose your preferred annual report option

    Update your address details

    Update your bank details

    Confirm whether you have lodged your Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or exemption

    Check transaction and dividend history

    Enter your email address

    Check the share prices and graphs

    Download a variety of instruction forms

    Subscribe to email announcements

  • What is the Patties Foods Ltd Stock Exchange Listing information?

    The shares of Patties Foods Ltd are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The shares are quoted under the code PFL and participate in the Clearing House Electronic Register System (CHESS).

  • Where can I make a shareholding enquiry?

    All share holding enquiries should be made in writing and include the shareholder reference number and be addressed to:

    The Registrar

    Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited

    GPO Box 2975

    Melbourne VIC 3001



    1300 656 983 (Australia)

    +61 (0)3 9415 4352 (Overseas)